Wilson Therapeutics AB (Publ) Interim report January 1 – March 31, 2018May 16, 2018
JANUARY 1 – MARCH 31, 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 0.0 M (0.0)
- Loss for the period was SEK 68.9 M (loss: 31.4)
- Loss per share, before and after dilution, totaled SEK 2.43 (loss: 1.22)
- At March 31, cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 426.7 M (339.3)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE PERIOD
- First patient enrolled in pivotal Phase 3 FOCuS trial
- New patents filed
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Public cash offer to acquire Wilson Therapeutics announced
- Preliminary long-term data from the extension phase of the Phase 2 study presented at scientific conference
ABOUT WILSON THERAPEUTICS
Wilson Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, based in Stockholm, Sweden, that develops novel therapies for patients with rare copper-mediated disorders. Wilson Therapeutics’ lead product, WTX101, is in Phase 3 development as a novel treatment for Wilson Disease. Wilson Therapeutics is listed in the Mid Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm with the stock ticker WTX.
Visit www.wilsontherapeutics.com for more information.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
Jonas Hansson, CEO, Wilson Therapeutics AB
Telephone: +46 8 796 00 00
Wilson Therapeutics AB (publ)
Corp. Reg. No. 556893-0357
SE-111 43 Stockholm
The information in the interim report is information that Wilson Therapeutics is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.00 CET on May 16, 2018.